Tuesday, July 17, 2012

35-week bump pics

I'm 35 weeks pregnant today and I can hardly believe it.  I have to admit, I'm pretty emotional about it; it's been a long long pregnancy journey of ups and downs, and it's nearing the end.  But, we have an exciting new chapter about to begin, with a brand new baby!!! We can hardly wait to meet this little guy, and as the temps hover around 100 degrees nearly every day lately, it's getting harder and harder to get around, that's for sure! 

My mom came over the other day to snap some photos of Aaron and I plus baby bump, I think they turned out great!  Thanks, mom! xo

















7 comments:

  1. I LOVE them, these are beautiful pictures Ame. You two look so happy.
    So glad you got to do these, and congrats to the photographe also, they look very professional ;-)
    Stay cool for the next 2 weeks.
    XOXO
    Bem and Lilou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was wondering, "who does the photos?" beautiful and sweet.
    Not everyone does that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, they are pretty good!!! It really was easy with such beautiful people!!!!
    It sure was fun and you both look so very happy!!!
    Not much longer now!!!!
    Let the real fun begin!!!!
    Again, thanks for sharing your blog with all of us-it is so special and meaningful!
    Love always,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures Amy! You look fantastic! Enjoy your last few weeks, I'll be sending you lots of good thoughts for a very happy and magical experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Nice work with the camera, Kathy :) You look great, AJ! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to meet him!!!!

    xoxoxox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, you could start a 2nd career as a photographer. Lovely. So exciting, Amy and Aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful opportunity you have captured in these photos. You will treasure them forever! Your MOM was a GEM to do this for you guys!

    Wishing you peaceful moments these last two weeks. Try not to worry too much about the delivery; I just know from my experiences that you will be fine as well! And, the end result of at last seeing your new son will be ever so joyful! I am smiling just thinking about the two of you as you welcome him into your lives. You are going to be awesome parents!!

    Keeping you close in our thoughts and prayers!

    Mary and Larry Martin

    ReplyDelete