Wednesday, April 25, 2012

1st Little Outfit

Hi everyone! We had our 23 week appointment on Monday, and everything is still looking good; baby was actually in the "pike" position, he was holding his feet above his head somehow, but his head is down, so I'm really not sure how that's even possible.  He's a little yoga baby I guess:) 


 Aaron's parents came up last weekend and did a TON of stuff around the house.  They cleaned out and painted the laundry room so it's not too scary for me to go down there, they worked out in the yard chopping and cutting and planting, and the biggest thing was....they painted the nursery!  Thank you SO much Tom and Deb, you're the best!!!

That was a HUGE step for Aaron and I, but we're so glad it's done now.  It's a cute light green color, and it looks fantastic with the natural light coming through the windows with the beautiful hardwood floors, I think this little guy is really going to like it - it feels very calm and peaceful!  We're not quite ready for crib and furniture, but we'll get there, slowly but surely.  

Another huge step for me was buying his first little outfit!  I thought it would be really hard (well, it was pretty emotional) but it was way more delightful than sad.  After having lunch with some friends, I went to this cute little baby boutique in Northeast Minneapolis called "Pacifier" and browsed around, looking at all the books, toys, and of course, clothes.  I just couldn't resist buying this little onesie, isn't it adorable!  It's so little! 

Monday, April 30with will mark "24 weeks", that's only 5 days away - it seems like such a short time but for me it feels like forever.  I'm just hoping and praying that this little guy feels warm and comfy in my tummy, and plans on sticking around in there for a while longer :)

We love you all and thank you so much for your continued thoughts and prayers!  xoxo - Amy and Aaron

6 comments:

  1. Again, I cried. Glad you are doing well. Can't wait to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quit Cry'n Sara! That was supposed to be a happy post :)

      Delete
  2. I cried too!! Which isn't so unusual for me.
    Amy, you and Aaron are loved so much, and I kinda like Lil'fred, too!!!
    I pray for the 3 of you everyday!
    I know that little guy is well loved and happy in your tummy, and hopefully will be in there a lot longer!!!
    Love and hugs to all,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy and Aaron,
    I am SO happy to read your good news. We continue to pray for you all.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a wonderful time helping paint the baby's room!!!!
    It has been great spending time together!! We can't wait to see
    soon how much boy sonnek is growing in your little tummy,Amy!
    Aaron was so excited to feel little Aaron kick the other evening. Love you all,dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Amy and Aaron:

    Words can't even express how happy I'm for the both of you! I just so excited when I think of the two of you being parents and great you will both be too. I miss you both of you so much and hope that one day our paths will cross. I think about the two of you so much and that sweet little one too. Just know that you have alot of love coming to you from Bozeman!
    Please take care and can't wait to see you both sometime soon!
    Love ya lots Debo

    ReplyDelete